lun. 19 sept.|
How to Start a Business in Luxembourg - A Free One-Week Workshop For Newcomers (1)
From Monday September 19th to September 23rd , every day from 2pm to 6pm. The course focuses on the administrative steps and resources required to set up a small business in Luxembourg.
Time & Location
19 sept. 2022, 14:00 – 23 sept. 2022, 18:00
Luxembourg, 14 Rue Erasme, 1468 Luxembourg
About the event
SLEEVESUP Workshops 04/2022 - ENGLISH and/or FRENCH (mixed languages - depending on attendency)
Initiation to entrepreneurship in Luxembourg
A step-by-step approach with practical exercises to understand how to set up a small business in Luxembourg.
- Dates : from Monday 19th of September to Friday 23rd of September
- Duration : every day (!) from 2.00 pm to 6.00 pm
- Location : House of Entrepreneurship, 14 Rue Erasme (Kirchberg)
- Main Language : English and/or French (with study materials in English, French, Arabic, Tigrinya, Farsi, Russian and Ukrainian, upon request)
- Day 1 : Round table, objectives, introducing the 3 page Business Plan.
- Day 2 : Budget, assumptions, tests & vérification (financial plan).
- Day 3 : Administrative procedures. Mathematical exercises on VAT and social security. Focus on particular case of chômage/REVIS.
- Day 4 : Marketing. Review of 1st page. Exercices: define Personas, SWOT, advertizing in Luxembourg.
- Day 5 : Presentation of ressources for entrepreneurs in Luxembourg, bank relations, role play.
Participation to all the sessions is mandatory for the full duration of the session. Two encounters with external resources will be proposed to interested participants (Microlux / Chamber of Crafts); these encounters are voluntary.
A certificate of participation will be issued by completion of an evaluation questionnaire.
Places are limited ! PLEASE do only register if you are sure to attend !
A training opportunity proposed by TOUCHPOINTS asbl (touchpoints.lu)