Google Business & Google Maps For Entrepreneurs
Time & Location
About The Event
The Touchpoint Business MeetUps is a series of discussion sessions for newcomers and local entrepreneurs to meet and share valuable and practical information and precedures to inspire one another towards achieving their business goals. Our next three Business meetUps will focus on online sales and visibility for small businesses in Luxembourg. Particularly, these discussion sessions will - practice how to use GOOGLE MAPS & GOOGLE BUSINESS to increase your sales and visibility, (Tuesday 11th May, 8:30 - 10:30 AM); learn how to use FACEBOOK ADS MANAGER to optimise sales and publicity campaigns, (June 8th, 8:30 - 10-30 AM); and, learn how to create your own WEBSITES with WIX or WORDPRESS, (July 6th, 8:30 - 10:30 AM).
These events are limited to only 10 participants per session. We encourage you to book your place soon. You will get optimum practical benefit from these sessions if you have the following -
- A face mask
- A notebook and pen/pencil
- A smartphone/tablet + a computer
- A functional email address
- at least 10 photos and videos of your products/services/location. (If not available, random photos will be used during practice)
- Basic understanding of how to use smartphones/computers and the internet
- Intermediate understanding of English
- Good understanding of your business
Under current COVID-19 economic and social circumstances, it is now more important for businesses to be present online, however big or small they are.
We hope to see you at the event!