SLEEVES UP Workshop - English - Session 1/2021
Time & Location
About The Event
A step-by-step approach with practical exercises to understand how to set up a business in Luxembourg.
Dates : Monday April 19th to Friday April 23rd
Duration : every day from 2.00 pm to 6.00 pm
Location : House of Entrepreneurship, Rue Erasme (Kirchberg)
Language : English
- Day 1 : Round table, objectives, introducing the 3 page Business Plan.
- Day 2 : Budget, assumptions, tests & vérification (financial plan).
- Day 3 : Administrative procedures. Mathematical exercises on VAT and social security. Focus on particular case of chômage/REVIS.
- Day 4 : Marketing. Review of 1st page. Exercices: define Personas, SWOT, advertizing in Luxembourg.
- Day 5 : Presentation of ressources for entrepreneurs in Luxembourg, bank relations, role play.
Participation to all the sessions is mandatory for the full duration of the session. Two encounters with external ressources will be proposed to interested participants (Microlux / Chamber of Crafts); these encounters are voluntary.
A certificate of participation will be issued by completion of an evaluation questionnaire. Places are limited, we therefor request cancellation at least 5 working days before the beginning of the training. Otherwise we cannot except you to future sessions.
- Sold OutRegistration to SLEEVES UP€0€00€0